Are you experiencing slow speeds or a disruption of service? Oftentimes, such issues can be resolved by simply power-cycling your equipment. It's easy to do!
Here are the step-by-step instructions to power-cycle your Metronet equipment:
- Disconnect your Metronet equipment from the power source (wall outlet).
- Keep disconnected for at least 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, reconnect the equipment to the power source.
- If, after power cycling, your services are still slow or disrupted, please contact Metronet 24/7 technical support team by:
- Chatting with us online at www.metronet.com
- Calling our 24/7 technical support team at (844) 684-0215