Eero operates with an ONT rather than a modem. The ONT connects directly to the eero beacon and is designed to replace your current router with a WiFi system. Providing greater Internet connection and reliability throughout your home. Most customers no longer need their older routers after installing eero.
Articles in this section
- eero Mobile App
- How to reset eero
- The Different States of an Eero LED
- How do auto-updates keep my eero network safe?
- How do I connect devices to the eero network?
- Can multiple people manage an eero network?
- Can I use a tablet to manage my network?
- Does eero replace my modem?
- How many devices can one eero support?
- How much distance should there be between eeros?