Service disruptions, while infrequent, do occur from time to time. Metronet makes every effort to resolve any such issues as quickly as possible and is committed to providing informative and timely updates to customers affected. If you are experiencing a disruption of service, you can receive updates via email and text or by visiting your myMetronet customer portal. Here is how to sign up for email and text notifications from Metronet.
You can quickly access status notifications by logging into your my Metronet customer portal by following the steps below:
1. Go to www.metronetinc.com/portal to login. If it is your first visit to the portal, click on Create New Account.
2. After logging in, click on Service Information under the My Services drop-down menu. Any available updates regarding service disruption in your area will be displayed here.
You can also sign up to receive email and text notifications about any service disruptions in your area.
1. Login to your myMetronet customer portal HERE.
2. Click on Account Contacts under the Account Management drop-down box.
3. Click the link next to your name.
4. Click the Yes, I agree to receive text message alerts from Metronet next to the applicable number. Feel free to add a secondary number if applicable. Be sure to scroll down and check the notification preferences for each message type. If you haven’t already done so, you can also update your contact preferences for receiving email notifications.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to access status notifications in your myMetronet customer portal and to begin receiving text and email notifications from Metronet. If you have any questions, chat with us online at www.metronetinc.com, connect with us on Facebook or Twitter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 877-407-3224.