Any increases in Metronet’s costs of providing Fiber TV services will be passed on to you in the month they are incurred without mark-up. Because of this policy, the Fiber TV rates reflected on your next invoice may increase in the next 30 days.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect on my first bill?
- Understanding Your Metronet Invoice
- Metronet will buy out your current contract with another provider!
- Does Metronet have data caps?
- I'm moving. What do I need to do to transfer my Metronet services?
- What is the Technology Service Fee?
- Cancel Service
- Why does my television pricing fluctuate?
- Why can't I access my bill online?