If your older TV has an HDMI port, then yes, you can use a streaming device with it. If there is not an HDMI port, then you cannot.
Articles in this section
- What is a streaming device?
- How can I stream shows on my streaming device or Smart TV?
- Will I still need my cable tv box?
- Do I need a Smart TV to stream video?
- Can someone help me get my streaming device set up?
- If I buy a streaming device (such as an Amazon Fire TV Stick or Roku), is that a one-time cost or do I have to pay annually?
- Do I need a separate streaming device for each of my TVs?
- Can I use a streaming device with an older TV?