When you want to watch shows on your streaming device, you have to subscribe to the streaming service (either the channel or the streaming service such as Netflix), then download the app to your device, open it and sign in, and then select the show you want to watch.
Articles in this section
- What is a streaming device?
- How can I stream shows on my streaming device or Smart TV?
- Will I still need my cable tv box?
- Do I need a Smart TV to stream video?
- Can someone help me get my streaming device set up?
- If I buy a streaming device (such as an Amazon Fire TV Stick or Roku), is that a one-time cost or do I have to pay annually?
- Do I need a separate streaming device for each of my TVs?
- Can I use a streaming device with an older TV?