If you only watch one TV at a time, you can move your streaming device from one TV to another, but if you have TVs in use in two rooms at the same time, then you will need a device for each one.
Articles in this section
- What is streaming video?
- Can someone help me get my streaming device set up?
- How can I get help moving to streaming video?
- How do I find what streaming services have my favorite shows?
- If I buy a streaming device (such as a Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku, DirectV Gemini streaming device, etc.), is that a one-time cost or do I have to pay annually?
- Can I use a streaming media player with an older TV?
- Do I need a separate streaming media player for each of my TVs?
- Do I need cable or satellite service to use a streaming media player?
- Do I need a Smart TV to stream video?
- Do I need internet service to stream video?