Speed Calling 30 lets you assign two-digit codes to frequently used numbers, emergency numbers, and long-distance numbers using 30 different two-digit codes (see codes below).
To set up Speed Calling 30 numbers:
- For two-digit speed calling (codes 20-49), press *75.
- Enter the two-digit Speed Calling code (20 through 49).
- Enter the phone number you plan to assign.
- Press # and listen for a tone, then hang up.
To use Speed Calling 30:
- Press the Speed Calling 30 code (20 through 49) assigned to the number you want to call.
- Press #