To use Repeat Dialing:
When you hear a busy signal, hang up.
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *66
- To call back a busy number:
- Listen for the announcement telling you the number is busy.
- Hang up.
- You will hear a short-short-long ring when the line is free.
Your call will automatically dial when you lift the handset (you will be able to hear the phone dialing in the handset when you put it to your ear).
- To redial the last call you made:
- Listen for the ringing.
- Wait for an answer.
- To cancel Repeat Dialing:
- Press *86
- Listen for the announcement.
- Hang up.
Note: While Repeat Dialing is activated, you may still make and receive other calls. Repeat Dialing will continuously attempt to call back a busy number for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, your request will be canceled. You can use this feature on more than one busy number at a time. You will hear a special ring when one of these numbers becomes idle and your call has been completed; however, you will not be able to tell which of the numbers has been completed. If the number you are trying to reach is outside the area served by Repeat Dialing, you will hear a recording advising you that the call cannot be made.