Caller ID Delivery Block allows you to prevent your Caller ID information from being displayed on the phone you are calling.To activate Caller ID Delivery Block:Press *67Dial the number you want to call.Be aware that your call may be rejected when using Caller ID Delivery Block if the person you are calling has Anonymous Call Rejection enabled.
Articles in this section
- If the power goes out, will my phone still work?
- Can I call 900 or 976 numbers?
- I'll be away from my home phone. Can I forward my calls to another number?
- Troubleshooting Your Metronet Phone Service
- Three-way Calling
- Speed Calling 30
- Selective Call Rejection
- Repeat Dialing (Automatic Redial)
- Remote Access Call Forwarding
- Caller ID Deluxe