Protect your privacy by rejecting calls from people who block their Caller ID information. To use Anonymous Call Rejection: Press *77Listen for the confirmation announcement. Hang up. To cancel Anonymous Call Rejection: Press *87Listen for the cancellation announcement. Hang up. Note: Once Anonymous Call Rejection is activated it remains activated until you cancel it. Incoming calls without calling party number information or those marked as public are not affected by this feature.
Articles in this section
- If the power goes out, will my phone still work?
- Can I call 900 or 976 numbers?
- I'll be away from my home phone. Can I forward my calls to another number?
- Troubleshooting Your Metronet Phone Service
- Three-way Calling
- Speed Calling 30
- Selective Call Rejection
- Repeat Dialing (Automatic Redial)
- Remote Access Call Forwarding
- Caller ID Deluxe