Your first bill will be prorated. Like other telecommunications companies, we bill one month in advance. This means your first bill will be higher than normal. This bill will include the period of time from your installation date to your billing date as well as your first full month of services plus taxes and fees.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect on my first bill?
- Updating Your Online Banking Payee Information
- Quick Pay Your Bill
- Understanding Your Metronet Taxes, Fees, and Other Charges
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- What is Tech Assure?
- Understanding Your Metronet Invoice
- Does Metronet have data caps?
- I'm moving. What do I need to do to transfer my Metronet services?
- What is the Technology Service Fee?