Yes, to help reduce expenses while on extended vacation, Metronet gives you the option to suspend and restore your services with our Vacation Suspension and Restoration.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for service suspension or restoration to go into effect?
- What happens if I restore my services from vacation mode in the middle of a month?
- What is the minimum time I can be on vacation suspension and restoration?
- How long can my services be on vacation suspension and restoration?
- What happens to my bill when I’m on vacation suspension and restoration?
- Can I suspend my Metronet services if I’m going on an extended vacation?