Metronet TV NOW allows you to view your live or recorded Metronet Fiber TV or streaming content on up to 4 compatible devices simultaneously, for a seamless multi-screen experience. You can also download the app directly to your smart TVs, and eliminate the need for additional TiVo boxes!
Here’s what you need to know to get the most from your Metronet TV NOW experience:
How Does Metronet TV NOW App work?
- Download the app from the App Store on iPhone or Google Play on Android.
- NOTE: You must have your MyMetronet Customer Portal credentials in order to log in to the app.
What to Watch:
- The What to Watch screen is the first screen you'll see when you enter the app. Use the filter strip across the top of the screen to browse for shows that are available to stream, watch live, bookmark, or record.
Search & Guide:
- Find, explore, and watch shows in just a few taps of the screen.
- To get to the My Shows list, tap the Menu icon > My Shows. This list mirrors the My Shows list on your TiVo box. You’ll see categories listed on the left side of the list (on a tablet) or in a drop-down menu (on a phone) to help you find what you’re looking for.
- NOTE: Some channels may not be available unless you are connected to your Metronet network.
- Manage your To-Do List and OnePass searches, and view your DVR’s recording activity from inside the TiVo app
Sharing on Facebook & Twitter:
- To post or tweet about a show, simply choose a show from your My Shows list, the Guide, or What to Watch, and then tap the sharing icon.
- NOTE: You must be logged on to the Facebook or Twitter app to post/tweet directly from the TiVo app.
Please note: some channels can only be streamed while connected to your home WiFi network.